Remmina connection problem

Today, I suddenly got the error when using Remmina Remote Desktop Client in ubuntu 12.04. The error is like below:

 Unable to connect to RDP server hostname

After a search, all the solutions as below dose not work for me:

1. Change connection profile:
Advanced- Security from "Negotiate" to "RDP" or "TLS"
After doing this, I got a different error, said the "username or password is not correct". And after I tried to re-type-in the password several times, it still did not work. And keep get this error.

2. Delete the host config file:
rm ~/.freerdp/known_hosts 
Nothing change after I delete the file

Finally, recreate the connection worked for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

install postgreSQL in ubuntu 16.04

timestamp with 16, 13 and 10 digits to Qlik date

install ipython in Cloudera VM using pip